Qualification: BSc/ Diploma in Civil Engineering
Experience: 3 to 5 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Good knowledge in MS office & AutoCAD
- Fluent in English both writing & Speaking
- Understanding of Basic Civil functions e.g. civil working drawing, Site preparation, Ground leveling, soil testing, form work, concrete foundation, building construction, special knowledge about finishing work and handling, implementing large construction projects etc.
- To manage construction labor and sub-contractors and other finishing work.
- To prepare contractor bill as per quality of completed works as terms and condition of work order (W.O)
- Maintain quality work in scheduled time, Ensure proper housekeeping and safety security in the project area.
- Communication with PM/CM regarding implementation works.
- Checking received materials.
- Prepare Purchase Requisition (PR) and Material Receiving Report (MRR)
- Coordinate with Procurement, and Delivery Department, Ensure proper Inventory of all stores/ materials at site.
- To supervise construction works.
- Assuring quality of erection/construction works.
- Preparing construction plan and follow up the plan.
- Prepare report on progress of construction work under concerned project weekly/daily basis.
- Quality control of construction material ensuring wastage control during work & stacking materials.
- Compensation & Other Benefits: As per company policy.