Structural Engineer ( Steel)
Qualification: M.Sc./ B.Sc in Civil Engineering (M.Sc. Preferable )
Experience: 3 to 5 year(s) in steel structure
Job Description / Responsibility:
• Ability to effectively read and understand construction, Architectural, Structural and interior drawing of different project.
• Performing structural analysis and design on buildings and non-building structures. Structural designs will include reinforced concrete structure design, steel structure design and seismic design for new and existing buildings
• Preparing a variety of reports and correspondence related to project activities.
•Strong knowledge design code and civil engineering software (STAAD pro, ETABs, AutoCAD etc)
•Interfaces with customers, vendors and other internal functional groups on engineering level to obtain information necessary to perform work assignments.
• Prepare effective program planning, implementation & monitoring of project activities.
•Detail estimating, preparation of BOQ according to design.
• Visiting sites anywhere of Bangladesh
• Assisting marketing and sales department and Provides field and site support for engineering projects.
• Prepares appropriate documentation supporting evaluations and analysis (calculations, technical reports).
• Identifies and recommends improvements in processes on continuing basis and assist in implementation.
• Plans and schedules own work to meet assignment requirements within schedule and budgetary requirements.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
Compensation & Other Benefits :As per company policy.
fational RequirementsEducational Requirements